x

Indexing Issue on Google

My site www,angeliccrystal.rocks tests successfully in google Live Test and has been verified, however it shows 'URL is not on Google' on the google index page in the URL Inspection tool (it states ,but not because of an error'.  I checked robots:

User-agent: *
Disallow: /s/search
Disallow: /store/checkout
Disallow: /store/status
Disallow: /product/*/*/leave-review

Sitemap: https://www.angeliccrystal.rocks/sitemap.xml

The sitemap is submitted successfully yet it isn't detected during URL index inspection.  (168 Discovered URLs)

Info from inspection page:

Discovery
Sitemaps
N/A
Referring page
None detected
URL might be known from other sources that are currently not reported

The site has been active for just over 6 months.

I have searched the support site here and tried the chat , but I am not having any luck finding a way to resolve this issue.  

Any guidance or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller

Hey @sdevaux 

were these results pulled from your google console?  I ran your sitemap through a few checks, and like you stated those all passed, as well as followed this article, and saw your pages listed as well. 

It's definitely been more than enough time being life so that isn't the issue there, or shouldn't be.

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 10

Thank you for jumping in to help me with this.  I found in the Google Search console that it finds a noindex tag.  Another area notes robots.txt is blocking the indexing.  I can not find anywhere to address this in square.  

Message 3 of 10

@sdevaux @Minion Hello there! I am also having the same issue! Google Search Console is saying my pages have coverage issues and are marked no index, but they definitely are not hidden from search engines in my SEO page settings! 

https://www.herbalrae.com

Message 4 of 10

I am having this same issue!!

I was looking over my site with the Google Search Console and found that the following page on my shop is not being indexed because it is “excluded by ‘noindex’ tag.”

The page:  lindseydeets.square.site/shop/original-paintings/5

Anybody know what to do? I've had my site up for over a year and half now.

I have spent the last 3 days looking through this forum and trying to optimize my site but the more I read the more I feel like maybe I should just move to a different platform rather than wasting time trying to get square online to work for me...

Message 5 of 10

Disregard this original reply. Someone else linked to a "squarespace" help article and that really confused me. 

Message 6 of 10
Square Community Moderator

At this time Square is unable to provide support in regards to the Google Search Console. My best advice would be to ask your questions in the Google Community so they can better point you in the right direction.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 10

Hi,

having the same issue, No: 'noindex' detected in 'robots' meta tag

google url submit for review & inclusion in index. URL: 

https://www.brookwater.co.uk/product/magnetic-shower-seals-glass-to-glass/11?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=fa...

anyone able to assist?

thanks

Message 8 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Have you checked with the Google Community yet @brookwateruk? As I mentioned above they may be more help than us in regards to Google Search console.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 10

I am having the same issue. is there anyway to edit the robots txt file. Too many listing issues. I don't use the shop anymore because it is not compatible with our business. We need to offer a quote before allowing them to purchase and this system doesn't offer that

Message 10 of 10