x
Super Seller

Is there an issue or is there not an issue????

Log in to forum Yellow banner that there is an issue with Transfers.  Click banner and all is Green..... so which one do we believe?  Pictures below:

See Transfer Disruption:

issues.png

All Green for ever one, no issues when you go to issquareup.com  shown in the below image.

allgood.png

So what is or is not the issue??

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Candlestore

The scheduled maintenance for same day and instant transfers has been completed. We have been working on a process to make updates for outages/maintenances more seamless across the board and right now, the banner is still there due to a lag. 

I have reached out to engineers to hopefully get this banner removed. I have been reassured by engineers that same day and instant transfers are working as intended. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Candlestore

The scheduled maintenance for same day and instant transfers has been completed. We have been working on a process to make updates for outages/maintenances more seamless across the board and right now, the banner is still there due to a lag. 

I have reached out to engineers to hopefully get this banner removed. I have been reassured by engineers that same day and instant transfers are working as intended. 

Message 2 of 2