x

Weebly account not supported on Weebly app?

E8BDEDE8-259A-48A9-80AB-C3BC52CECE08.png

I am unable to log into my weebly app. It says it is not supported  

Message 1 of 57
1 Verified Answer
Joe
Verified Answer

Re: weebly app doesn't support mobile app account

Hi there, @ikonkoko 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us here.

I flagged your issue over to some of our Weebly experts and it looks like this is a known application issue for those who have more than one Weebly account. While our engineers work to rectify this error message, they suggest using the mobile browser on your device in lieu of the Weebly application.

We should be able to reach back out to you once this issue is fixed! Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @ikonkoko 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us here.

I flagged your issue over to some of our Weebly experts and it looks like this is a known application issue for those who have more than one Weebly account. While our engineers work to rectify this error message, they suggest using the mobile browser on your device in lieu of the Weebly application.

We should be able to reach back out to you once this issue is fixed! Let me know if you have any questions. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

Best Answer

Joe
Message 2 of 57

I am experiencing the same issue.  

Message 3 of 57

I am also experiencing this. 

Message 4 of 57

Hi @Summermarrtin - Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

As for your question about the Weebly app, as @Joe mentioned above, we typically see this error when a user has more than one Weebly account.

I've reached out to our Square Online Store Support Team to confirm whether or not this is still the case today. I'll be sure to follow up with you here once I've confirmed with their team. I appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Violet
Message 5 of 57

Hi there again, @Summermarrtin  Thanks for your patience while I gathered more details on this.

Our Online Store Team has confirmed that this is expected behavior for users who have multiple sites under the same account. These types of accounts are not supported through the Weebly app.

I suggest using a mobile browser (such as Google Chrome) on your device instead of the Weebly application, as @Joe mentioned above.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 6 of 57

I only have one account. 

Message 7 of 57

What Alanah mentioned above applies to your account as well.  If you have more than one site in your account the application wont support your account @Summermarrtin.

JJ
Message 8 of 57

I only have one account. One website. One square. I JUST made it. 

Message 9 of 57

Our Square Online team can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they are able to look at your account alongside you in order to pinpoint what's going on here @Summermarrtin. Please reach out by phone when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Message 10 of 57

What is the issue with the app no longer allowing us to edit? Most work I do is in the app and it won't recognize my weebly account and logging in through square won't let me edit in the app, it keeps telling me to download it

Message 11 of 57

i am also having the same issue and i only have one account. 

Message 12 of 57

Hello @mahrynah

Welcome to our Seller Community. We're thrilled you have joined the conversation! 

Have you created more than one site in your account? If that's the case, even if the second site is deleted, you won't be able to use the Weebly app unfortunately. 

Thank you.

Frances
Message 13 of 57

Same probleme here for over a month. I'm getting to the end on my first year with square and pretty disappinted. Always some issue, bug don't get fix fast enoughf. I've been asking for a mutli language platforme since we start with square and a multi currency and big surprise, shopify got it all. Service like this suck when you ask form something for so long and nothing change, so i'm gonna change. Square is out for me and i don't recommend for anyone to use it. Yes shopify is a little more expensive but it give you what we truly need as online store. It suck cause i'll have to start over again all the work i have put in here. 

Message 14 of 57
Beta Member

I am also getting the same error when I go into the app now. I only have 1 account linked with the login. Has this been resolved?

Message 15 of 57

I keep getting the same error message and I only have one site for my store 😞

Message 16 of 57

I’m experiencing the same error message. How do we fix this ASAP?? Was a solution provided?

Message 17 of 57

I also have this issue. When will this be fixed?

Message 18 of 57
Beta Member

when is this going to be fixed? its been 1.5 years

Message 19 of 57

Payment of items sellers deposit to my account direct deposit  

routing number:041215663

accout number.1349746122084

Message 20 of 57

Hi, Joe. I want to take down a site created on weebly (briellepubliclibrary.org) but login is directed to Square and I can't log in to weebly. How can I delete this site without being able to log in? 

Thank you. 

Janet 

Message 21 of 57