x

Weebly account not supported on Weebly app?

E8BDEDE8-259A-48A9-80AB-C3BC52CECE08.png

I am unable to log into my weebly app. It says it is not supported  

Message 1 of 58
1 Verified Answer
Joe
Verified Answer

Re: weebly app doesn't support mobile app account

Hi there, @ikonkoko 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us here.

I flagged your issue over to some of our Weebly experts and it looks like this is a known application issue for those who have more than one Weebly account. While our engineers work to rectify this error message, they suggest using the mobile browser on your device in lieu of the Weebly application.

We should be able to reach back out to you once this issue is fixed! Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @ikonkoko 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us here.

I flagged your issue over to some of our Weebly experts and it looks like this is a known application issue for those who have more than one Weebly account. While our engineers work to rectify this error message, they suggest using the mobile browser on your device in lieu of the Weebly application.

We should be able to reach back out to you once this issue is fixed! Let me know if you have any questions. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Hi, Joe. I want to take down a site created on weebly (briellepubliclibrary.org) but login is directed to Square and I can't log in to weebly. How can I delete this site without being able to log in? 

Thank you. 

Janet 

Message 22 of 58

Hi Janet. I'm sorry for any confusion. It sounds like you may have a different email address for the Weebly site.

You may still see Square branding on the Weebly login page, but you should be able to access the original account if you use the correct email address. 

You can use this account recovery form if you cannot recall the original email address you used. 

Message 23 of 58

Hi Joe, I do not have more than one account and my weebly app just started giving me this error.

Message 24 of 58

I have been getting a similar error message since Square merged with Weebly. I made sure my second site that was set up initially before the merger was deleted and nothing helped.

Whenever I try to log into the Weebly App I get the message that says 'Mobile not supported. Sorry, Square Online doesn't work on mobile just yet. Please log in on the web for now.' 

Message 25 of 58

Joe

I’m having this issue also. I’ve also noticed the weebly app is running very slow. 
freshsoapcompany.com

Message 26 of 58

Has this issue been fixed? I am still not able to log into weebly with my square credentials. 

Message 27 of 58

Hey there @candycollection.

Since your account has more than one Site the Weebly app will not be able to support your account. Sorry for this inconvenience. 

JJ
Message 28 of 58

I only have one site.

Message 29 of 58

If that is the case please get in touch with our Square Online Support team for them to address this inconvenience. They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they can look at your account alongside you to pinpoint what's going on here. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Message 30 of 58

I have to w same issue and only one online account . Please fix 

Message 31 of 58

Hi  @Findthelady- sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community! 

Some of this does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you.
The fastest way to resolve complicated Square Online questions is by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time. If you haven't already, please call 1-855-700-6000 Monday- Friday, 6 am- 6 pm PST.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with! 

Message 32 of 58

Welp heads up to who ever is having this issue. If you are use to making items in the Square app and having them imported to your Weebly or Square online (same thing) it’s not working. So all your items will need to be done on the web browser. Found this out the hard way after 4 days of work. Hopefully they get this fixed soon.

Message 33 of 58

Hi!

I am having the same issue. I have a Weebly account but when I try to log into the app it says my account is not supported. My account email is wesmorganphotography@gmail.com

please help!:)

Message 34 of 58

Hi, @Wesmorgan

It looks like you only have websites that use the Square Online editor which is probably why the app is not working. Was it working for you previously?

Message 35 of 58

I’m not sure. Is there a square online app I can use? I keep having clients message me through Weebly which is strange. 

Message 36 of 58

How long until it’s fixed? 

Message 37 of 58

Experiencing the same issue! When will this be fixed?

Message 38 of 58

Hey @TiffanyNR,

We don't have a timeline to give on if/when this would be fixed at this time.

We'll update the thread if we do get a timeframe or update on this from Weebly.

Ashley C
Message 39 of 58
Beta Member

Experiencing the same issue. The desktop version is not friendly on a mobile device to allow you to edit your site. Do better Square. Or, at least be transparent if you are phasing out Weebly sites….😞

Message 40 of 58

Also having the same issue 

Message 41 of 58

I am having the same issue. Has it been fixed? I only have one account. 

Message 42 of 58