x

Weebly account not supported on Weebly app?

E8BDEDE8-259A-48A9-80AB-C3BC52CECE08.png

I am unable to log into my weebly app. It says it is not supported  

Message 1 of 58
1 Verified Answer
Joe
Verified Answer

Re: weebly app doesn't support mobile app account

Hi there, @ikonkoko 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us here.

I flagged your issue over to some of our Weebly experts and it looks like this is a known application issue for those who have more than one Weebly account. While our engineers work to rectify this error message, they suggest using the mobile browser on your device in lieu of the Weebly application.

We should be able to reach back out to you once this issue is fixed! Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @ikonkoko 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us here.

I flagged your issue over to some of our Weebly experts and it looks like this is a known application issue for those who have more than one Weebly account. While our engineers work to rectify this error message, they suggest using the mobile browser on your device in lieu of the Weebly application.

We should be able to reach back out to you once this issue is fixed! Let me know if you have any questions. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Same issue here.

Message 43 of 58
Admin

Hey everyone. Checking back in here. Our developers are still looking into this to see how they can support multisite accounts with the Weebly app. I don't have an ETA for a full fix but we'll check back in when we hear of an update.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 44 of 58

Same issue... when can this be fixed?

I have two locations but only one ‘account’. 
square and weebly need to rectify this ASAP as the online sales notifications that you received from weebly were extremely  helpful and  none of the square apps Offer this feature unless you actually open the app. Weebly sends push notifications on each online sale

Message 45 of 58

Hello ! Im sad because this has been working beautifully and now it’s -poof- gone. It really is impacting my ability to update my products on my website since I’m always on the go and getting on the laptop to manage doesn’t seem quite as user friendly for someone who runs multiple businesses. Please address this ASAP. Thanks.

Message 46 of 58
Beta Member

What a huge bummer. Experiencing this, and I have 1 account. 
makes me want to switch platforms entirely. 
also, kind of surprised this hasn’t been fixed yet? The first complaint is in 2020?!

Message 47 of 58
Beta Member

It’s June and the Weebly app still isn’t working for me!!! Do I need to cancel this service?

Message 48 of 58
Beta Member

this weebly app not working with my phone has seriously damaged my business.  I run a small pickup food service and when the weebly app worked, I was able to quickly look up orders and directly text people for pickup reminders (I can run up to 100 pickups a day).  any answer of 'using a web browser' is completely inefficient and there's just no way that will work for my business.  

how do we get this fixed? how do I get a response?

do I need to switch services?  this was all so amazing when it worked, and now, quickly, square and weebly are becoming not only useless, but extremely frustrating and unnecessarily time consuming for my business.  this is so disappointing.

Message 49 of 58

I am having the same issue STILL! This is pretty ridiculous… and very frustrating…

Message 50 of 58

I am STILL having this issue! 

Message 51 of 58

Do you guys not have an IT department to fix this stuff? I just started to have this issue but it looks like its been going on for months...

Message 52 of 58

Please. Please help. It's been 6+ months and I am still not able to use Weebly app, with same error as above. Can you please look into my account and see if there is anything that I'm missing that can be fixed? I do not have another active site, but I do have another business location I accidentally created, not knowing I couldn't delete it completely, but only able to inactivate it. Could this be the problem?  Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!  Sincerely, Square Lover

Message 53 of 58

Welcome to the Seller Community @Rte66Polish

It is not possible to use the Weebly app once more than one site has been created, even if you delete the extra site. Unfortunately, it does sound like your account will be blocked from using the app. Can you please confirm the site name so I can double check? 

Message 54 of 58

I'm having the same issue. I only have 1 account. Everytime I try to sign on using my app, it tells me incorrect password and to change my password it sends me to my square account. I have changed my password and it still tells me incorrect password.

Message 55 of 58

Sorry to hear you are having trouble logging into the app @littlemovements

Since this is a login issue, I recommend reaching out to the support team directly so they can make sure the account is setup properly. Please make sure to let them know if you are having trouble logging into the account specifically, or if you are unable to log in anywhere. 

Message 56 of 58

Hi, I am also having this issue. I have only one site and one account. 

Message 57 of 58

Hello @ChelseaVonSass at this time the Weebly app only supports single sites and your account shows more than one. If this was a mistake you will need to reach out to our eCommerce team so they can assist in fixing this situation.

They can be reached at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams here

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 58 of 58