x

Item Library in Dashboard not showing Inventory

Currently the inventory for my online store does not match the inventory for all my items in the items list. I've tried updating the information in the item list and updating the information in the Online Store Editor. Nothing seems to work. Some of the items have the correct inventory and some say the item is out of stock. Any suggestions on how to best fix this?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having the same issue.  To add to your comments/questions... if I update the store inventory, it doubles the Library Item inventory.  If I correct the Library Item inventory, store inventory doesn't update. 

Message 2 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there. This sounds a bit strange.

I was able to do some testing on my end and when updating inventory on the Store Editor level, the inventory update pulls to the Item Library as well. 

Additionally, when updating inventory from the Item Library side, the update reflects within the Online Store as well. 

Was this not happening for either of you? 

Message 3 of 7

correct, when I update the library it does not update in the store. Additionally when I try and import these items from my library, their stock remains at zero

Again, this only happens for some of the items in my library; some are working just fine. Is there a limit? Is there a special button I have to push? I swear I did the same thing for the different items.

Message 4 of 7
Square

Pretty weird that it would be the case for some items and not others, @upptsa. There isn't a setting here that you're missing so sounds like something's up. When you have chance, give our team a call and we can get the specifics from you in order to report this to appropriate team here, if necessary. Appreciate the help!

Message 5 of 7

Well bummer! I thought I had this working two weeks ago, but my inventor is now "out of stock" for a number of items that are not out of stock 😞 I'll be reaching out to you guys this week. - thank you!

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Thanks @upptsa, we look forward to hearing from you to get this fixed. 

Message 7 of 7