x

Item no longer available error

Nothing...I repeat nothing I try to do in square works.  So exhausted.  I have a degree in biomedical engineering.  I worked in software development.  I can't EVER get anything to work in square.  I had my question about checkout links and coupon codes solved, but now when I click Place Order, I am getting an item no longer available error.  The item exists in my item library for the location MCCS.  What else can trigger this error?Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.13.47 AM.png

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

In classic square experience I got past the item no longer available error by deleting the checkout link and the item and recreating them.  Now I have a 404 Page Not Found error.  It's wacky the way square interacts with square online when I'm not even using the sites feature.  Not sure how to resolve this...the latest in my long list of square issues.Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.27.59 AM.png

Message 2 of 6

The crazy thing and final straw was although I received an error while trying to place the order, I received two receipts (for each attempt) in my email.  The receipts didn't show the proper business name, logo or header even though I have set up receipts for every location).  I give up.  It's clear this isn't the best tool for collecting payments.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Really sorry about this @amialamb78. What is your URL?

Please give us a call first thing tomorrow. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 6

Were you able to resolve this issue?  

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Have you reached out to our team yet, @kswanegan11?

They can take a look at your account with you to help a shine light here, as they are able look at your account alongside you in order to pinpoint what's going on here. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6