x

Items with Multiple Variations - Inventory Randomly Changes

I've tried to contact support and they claim this is just a delay issue with square syncing 24-48 hours after changes, but that's bull. 

My quantities on items with multiple variations are randomly changing throughout the day.  Is this happening to anyone else? 

It's causing huge inventory issues. 

Here are just 5 screenshots from the last 24 hours and I've made NO CHANGES MYSELF. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/128bfAiH6LJT18wXeOKDgu27K7ou3DYOv/view?usp=sharing 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @PurrfectLLC and welcome to our Seller Community, the best place to collaborate with other sellers. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having inventory issues. 

I have escalated your case so it can be reviewed by a member of our Support Team; they will get in contact with you directly to resolve this matter. 

Thank you!

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Any update on this?  I'm getting orders and can't fulfill them because the inventory is incorrect because the numbers are randomly changing. 

Message 3 of 6

Any updates?

Message 4 of 6

Update? I got an email from support, replied with photos, I followed up and I've heard absolutely nothing. This needs to be treated as urgent.

Message 5 of 6

Update?  I got an email from support, replied with photos, I followed up and I've heard absolutely nothing.  This needs to be treated as urgent. 

Message 6 of 6