x

Why am I not able to create labels? I have been able to until yesterday, error is what I receive.

Why am I not able to create labels?  I have been able to until yesterday, an error is what I receive after I have chosen the labels to print.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@DSreid06

Can you give us a little more information about your situation? Are you creating labels online?

What webbrowser are you using? We suggest Google Chrome if you are not using this already.

What version of Square are you using POS or Square for Retail?

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 4

Yep, Me too. Cannot create labels online. Trying to use USPS with no luck. Definitely can't figure out how to talk to a real person. Virtually assistance is well ....So what is the answer. I tried online help but apparently that is an old version of square. Please help me keep my business going. As of now, the shipping platform is not working. I am using a Mac. Not sure how google chrome will help but I will try. Is there such a thing as a How-To book? Sorry but I am aggravated. Better off writing the address on the box and taking it to the post office.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @LostKen,

Thanks for writing in to the seller community!

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating experience with your labels. Which shipping platform are you using, and where did you previously print your labels from in your dashboard? 

Message 4 of 4