x

Logo Not Uploading Properly

Ive seen this posted already but have yet to see and answer that works for me. New to square, setting up invoices and what not, tyring to load my logo and it keeps loading too big and blown out of the space allocated. Ive gone through everything I could find, i'm using the dimensions recommended. My logo is more of a rectangle shape, but the file is being saved in a square shape. I have tried png's and jpg's as I figured maybe the transparency of the png background was causing an issue, so I tried a jpg, so the background space would be white and fill out the square shape, same issue. Tried back and forth from 300-72 dpi, no difference other than the 72dpi being a little blurred. Ive tried files at 150x150, 200x200, 250x250, 300x300, 500x500, 1000x1000. Same thing happens to all of them. A branded invoice/receipt would be a great thing to have, please advise as to how to fix this issue.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Do you have a square version of your logo at all?  

I'm sure you've already been here, but here are the tips from the help page

Receipt Logo Tips

• Your logo should be at least 200 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.
  • The maximum size of the printed logo is 400 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.
  • A printed receipt logo should be formatted as strict black and white, without any color or shades of grey.
  • The logo image displayed in your Dashboard will look similar to your printed logo.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Everyone am trying to load my logo I made it 150 x 67 and it still saying wrong..?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ian4 - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your business logo has brought you to the Seller Community😥

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your settings with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community. For this type of issue, I suggest that you get in touch with our Support Team. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4