x

Loyalty Paused (Issues Managing)

i current Loyalty Paused and now i cant managing point 

we'd like to add/remove point by manually 

do i need to resume Loyalty  program to get all those function ? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hi @BK101.  If you are not subscribed to Loyalty any longer, then your access to all loyalty functions is disabled. This is from the Square Help Document on pausing subscriptions: (emphasis mine.)

“Your customers will still be able to redeem their points, but will no longer be able to accrue them. Points will still expire when the loyalty program is live. While your data is retained for when you resume, you will no longer be able to access loyalty program details, data, and statuses.

I hope that answers your question.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 5

There are 2 option 'Unsubscribe', 'Pause Program' 

if i chose to 'Pause Program' - it should be no longer be able to accrue them and still CAN managing point 

then what is different those 2 options  ? 

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

If you unsubscribe, your customers can neither accrue nor redeem points.  All loyalty data is removed from your account and even if you re-subscribe later you will be starting from scratch again.  Pausing works well for businesses like mine that are seasonal — my customers can carry forward their unused points to the new season when I resume the program.  That is the pause function’s purpose, I believe.

If I may ask, if you are pausing your loyalty program, why would you need to manage points?  I’m not sure I understand the entire picture, here.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 4 of 5

Thank you for your kind reply

i guess i need to un-pausing to get all managing function 

Thank you 

Message 5 of 5