x
Beta Member

Main Photo for Items Won’t Save!

I use Square for Retail POS for a brick and mortar shop and Weebly for our online store. Beginning yesterday, the main product photo for many items on our online store spontaneously changed. 

I commonly post multiple photos for the items we sell, and choose one to be the “main” photo. I’ve never had them randomly change like this. 

I went into Weebly and changed the featured photo back to what I wanted it to be and after I save it just goes back to what it was again (the wrong photo). 

Is this a known issue and something that’s being worked out? Or is there a fix I can apply myself? 

Thank you,

Katie 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

We are also experiencing the same issue. We noticed it today - it seems to be happening to us when we make a change to an existing item and save it. When we save the item, it changes the main image to one of the other ones, and no matter how many times we change & save again it won't update.

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Super strange. Never heard of this issue before. This sounds like an issue suited for CS to investigate. They'll loop in Engineering if need be. 

@kwestport @lisa_n

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

For us, the issue seems to have corrected itself today. Two other issues we had yesterday of some items not showing as available for shipping even though the option was on the items, and also not being able to see our shipping regions are also aok today.  

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Sorry for those blips you experienced. Glad to hear your issues self resolved. 

@lisa_n

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5