x

Updating Modifiers: Selecting for list header text

There is a bit of confusion on my web store.  I have a 'Select from a list' modifier on my Grab Bag of Used Books: https://mandmbookstore.square.site/product/grab-bag-of-used-books/7?cs=true. I have it limited so my customer can only pick 2 items from the list. But when you view the item it says "Select all that apply".  Is there any way to remove or update that text?

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 3.37.38 PM.png

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @MandMBookstore. Good question.

Unfortunately there's not a way to edit that text. Instead, you might want to reiterate in the description that your customers are only to select 2 items from the list. I know that's not the greatest solution, but hopefully it can help prevent some confusion.

Thanks for posting and let us know if there's anything else we can help clear up.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

I have this same issue. I have my modifier set to "both boxes must be checked" and then it says "select all that apply?"  That just looks unprofessional and confusing to the customer. Regardless if it is reiterated in the description "select all that apply" is still there and looks clunky. This really needs to be addressed and updated by Square

Message 3 of 3