x

Money is not showing in balance as fast usuall

Money is not showing in balance as fast usual normally it takes about 20 minutes but recently I charged a card and shows up in my transactions but hasn't showed in my balance and it's been 5 hours and it still hasn't showed up any body know why?

Message 1 of 8
3 Best Answers
Super Seller

Best Answer

@spiritJunk Weekends can be odd especially if the customer’s bank is delayed in funding Square for the transaction. Was it an unusually large amount? Was it a new customer? Just remember, as I understand it, Square won’t credit our accounts until the card holder’s bank initiates the transfer. Approval is only the first step. 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
Super Seller

Best Answer

Ugh. I’m sorry to hear that. I won’t pry. But I will wish you well resolving whatever caused that. Account reviews are never fun. Best!!!!

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 8
Super Seller

Best Answer

Just be patient. Provide the information they ask for. Don’t be defensive. Remember it’s not always Square initiating a review. They’ll help you as long as you help them help you 

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

Best Answer

@spiritJunk Weekends can be odd especially if the customer’s bank is delayed in funding Square for the transaction. Was it an unusually large amount? Was it a new customer? Just remember, as I understand it, Square won’t credit our accounts until the card holder’s bank initiates the transfer. Approval is only the first step. 

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 8

Iv also been told its due to my account being under review

Message 3 of 8
Super Seller

Best Answer

Ugh. I’m sorry to hear that. I won’t pry. But I will wish you well resolving whatever caused that. Account reviews are never fun. Best!!!!

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 8

So it's something I'm doing what can cause that

Message 5 of 8
Super Seller

Best Answer

Just be patient. Provide the information they ask for. Don’t be defensive. Remember it’s not always Square initiating a review. They’ll help you as long as you help them help you 

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है
Message 6 of 8

Ok thank you

Message 7 of 8
Super Seller

They will let you know what’s up and what they need. I will not not speculate. Not should I. If you are confused about what they ask for or tell you, let me know. I’ll try to help you if I can. Don’t panic. Reviews are often routine. 

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है
Message 8 of 8