x
Beta Member

My logo is showing up tiny when I create a newsletter. What do I do to make it larger?

In using the templates for a newsletter campaign, my logo shows up as super small. How can I enlarge it? Does it need to be a certain size before uploading?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi @WildheartBoutiq,

The image in the newsletter/marketing campaigns has a default size in the header. I am guessing you are putting in a custom image for your logo as described on the Square's Customizing Marketing Campaign. If you want a larger image, you can:

1. Navigate to the Blocks tab in the right-hand rail your custom campaign.
  2. Disable the header using the slider.
  3. Drag the image element into your campaign.

The image elements allow for much more customization than the image allowed in the header. See the add an image section for more details and screenshots.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Best Answer

Hi @WildheartBoutiq,

The image in the newsletter/marketing campaigns has a default size in the header. I am guessing you are putting in a custom image for your logo as described on the Square's Customizing Marketing Campaign. If you want a larger image, you can:

1. Navigate to the Blocks tab in the right-hand rail your custom campaign.
  2. Disable the header using the slider.
  3. Drag the image element into your campaign.

The image elements allow for much more customization than the image allowed in the header. See the add an image section for more details and screenshots.

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

THANKS! This worked perfectly!

Message 3 of 3