x

No longer receiving email updates for invoices

As of last Saturday, I am no longer receiving email notifications for invoices (when invoices are sent, paid, undelivered, etc.). I'm still receiving other emails from Square, just not regarding invoices. Another admin in our team is having the same problem. I checked first with Square who advised it was a problem with our email host (Zoho). However Zoho has identified it as a problem with Square's DMARC policy. Square is reportedly still working on the issue but no solutions yet. Has anyone experienced this problem in the past?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi @whiskrva - Sorry that you're experiencing this! Let me know if you're hearing back from our Customer Success to dig into it more or you want me to escalate your case. We've had some general email deliverability problems in the past, but yours sounds specific so we'd definitely want to investigate more. 

Message 2 of 5

I am having issue also. Customers not receiving emailed receipt.  I have tested my email and no issues there.  Only when trying to send customer their receipt. Please help

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Hi @metroame - Have you contacted our Customer Success team yet? They should be able to help you get to the bottom of this. 

Message 4 of 5

I switched to a gmail account to see if that would make a difference and it did. Started receiving the emails immediately so clearly it's an email provider issue.

Message 5 of 5