x
Beta Member

Not able to print receipt with Epson TM-U220 Ethernet

This post was created from an existing thread: Support for new receipt printers! ๐Ÿ–จ  ๐ŸŽ‰

• Printer:  Epson TM-U220 Ethernet

not able to print receipt please help.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

@perrygupta What kind of device do you use to take payments? Keep in mind the Epson TM-U220 ethernet printer can only be used with iPads at this time.

Additionally, other versions of this printer are not supported, e.g. the TM-U220B and TM-U220d.

If you are using an iPad and the Epson TM-U220 ethernet, these ethernet printer troubleshooting steps typically resolve most issues.

If you're still not able to print receipts please call our CS team so we can take a closer look.

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 6

All was well and one night during business the printer stopped working. When I go into printer set up,  it says itโ€™s disabled. The printer has the line just like a telephone line running directly from it to the cash drawer. Iโ€™ve been on calls with help line and tried everything. Can anyone give me a clue as to what else I can get? Also, Iโ€™ve tried a brand new printer that I had in storage, same kind EPSON. Thank you 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Sorry you're having trouble @Kmccaslin. I merged your post here so you can try Helen's troubleshooting steps she posted, if you have't yet tried them. If you're still running into issues, go ahead and call our CS team as she suggests.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 6

I have contacted support several times, Iโ€™ve emailed them back. Theyโ€™ve given up on me and instill have no printer. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Kmccaslin - what medium did you use to reach out to our Support Team? We recommend calling when you can - we want to make sure this issue gets solved for you. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6