x

Not receiving email notifications of the last two payments made to my account.

I haven’t received email notifications for my last two customers after they paid.  Usually this is almost instantaneous.  I have checked the email notifications in Square and they are all set to yes.  Square is also not blocked in my email.  Payments do appear to have been processed.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 47
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

A couple things to check first:

1. Make sure online order notifications are turned on in Dashboard under Account & Settings > Email Notifications
  2. Check spam and inbox filters. 
  3. Reach out to your ESP to check if our emails are routing properly. 

I hope this helps! @Greenmonkey65

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 40 of 47
46 REPLIES 46
Admin

Hi @emswens! Be sure to look at JustinC's answer at the bottom of this page. He lists out a few things to check regarding not receiving your notifications.

Also since you're using Square Online for retail sales, the orders won't show up in your Appointments app. You'll want to look in the Orders tab of your Dashboard.

Let me know if you have questions!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 43 of 47

Once again this stopped working!!

It has been out for over 5 weeks and when I contacted support they gave me really lame answers none of which resolved anything. 

I am missing timely orders. This is hurting my business.

Message 44 of 47
Square Community Moderator

Hi @blueskyes  - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your email notifications has brought you to the Seller Community. I understand how important it is to not miss an order 😓

I went ahead and merged your duplicate post to this thread. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. I also want to make sure you've seen our Community Etiquette Guidelines. We ask Seller Community Members to not post the same message in multiple places, as it is not productive for our Moderators.

Now that we have that out of the way: if you've already gone through the troubleshooting steps that @JustinC mentioned here, your next step will be to reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here so we can look into this with you and get your notifications going again. We won't be able to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account and settings with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community.

Thank you for understanding!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 45 of 47

I am not receiving any notifications for my orders since the end of april and am missing important timely orders. I am not getting notifications on any app including the weebly one either.

Message 46 of 47

Sorry I was trying to find any information and it was VERY difficult and the answers were not helpful that were in that very old thread.

Message 47 of 47