x

POS not showing item pic

Some of the item pics on the POS are in stock/visible but the pic is greyed out. How to get the picture for those items back?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I ended up having to call in for additional support. Previously when I marked an item “unavailable” in my online store it would take away the pic on the pos. When I marked them “available” again in the online store the pics never came back. Also those them item pics were erased in my dashboard. 
    Phone support helped me out but since this issue is no longer happening, and we couldn’t get it to happen again, they couldn’t do much. 
    I ended up having to reload pics for 20 items on my dashboard.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @RS4 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community. Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your item images.

Have you tried adding the image again from your Square Dashboard to see if it will upload? You may also want to check if your device and Square app are eligible for any updates.

Please let me know whether these suggestions resolve the issue or not. We'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

my device and app are up to date.  I tried to do what you said but, THERE IS NO picture for the missing items in my square dashboard!! I logged out of my dashboard and logged back in, then checked different items. Same issue.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello, again @RS4 - Sorry to hear those suggestions didn't resolve the issue for you.

My next suggestion would be to run through the additional troubleshooting steps, listed here, just to make sure all bases are covered. If the issue is still not resolved after going through those steps, it would be best to reach out directly to our Support Team. They will be able to escalate this issue to our Engineers for further investigation, if necessary. 

You can get in touch with Support directly here or by giving us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6am-6pm PT Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Best Answer

I ended up having to call in for additional support. Previously when I marked an item “unavailable” in my online store it would take away the pic on the pos. When I marked them “available” again in the online store the pics never came back. Also those them item pics were erased in my dashboard. 
    Phone support helped me out but since this issue is no longer happening, and we couldn’t get it to happen again, they couldn’t do much. 
    I ended up having to reload pics for 20 items on my dashboard.

Message 5 of 5