x

Payment Method Report will not export

When I run the payment method report and hit export, I get an 'unknown' error on the second line of the spreadsheet.  The dates export but not the data.

Help.....

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Are you using Excel to open the exported file?  Because the file is exported in the .csv format, and my version of Excel won't allow me to directly open that format of file.  I have to import it and specify which columns are in which format (text, number, date, etc) before the file will open.

If you are opening the file by importing it, I don't have anything else to offer as far as what's going on.

Oops, I just noticed that you had problems while exporting the file, not when trying to open it.  I apologize for the confusion, but I can export my Payment Method report with no problems.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 4

The export of the payment methods isn't working.  I get an error on the second row of the csv file.  Help

Message 3 of 4
Admin

That's really odd @sherrilonglake. Can you try these Dashboard troubleshooting steps: http://squ.re/dashtrouble? If those don't help the issue could be with the program you're using to open the file - what program (e.g. Excel) are you using? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4