x

Payroll App not working

It has been about 3-4 weeks since my payroll app on my phone stopped working. I tried restart my phone, uninstall and reinstall, nothing worked so far. 

When I open the app, it asks for login info, after fill out the info to login, it just spins and loads and nothing happens. Can someone help please?

Thanks in advance,

Desiree

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @punkystyle  - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with the Square Payroll app has brought you to the Seller Community😥

I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed here. If those don't help, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller

Hey @DesireeDykes this is a strange issue. I too use the payroll app and I have not had any issues with it loading. It also hasn't asked me to re enter my log in info or anything like that. It sounds like it may be an issue with either your specific account like a weird bug or something. 

@Kassi_  Do you have any input on this??

Lovewell Tea & Coffee//
Ventura, Ca

https://www.lovewellteaandcoffee.com/
Message 2 of 10

I have been on the phone with square support for 20 mins, the lady just told me that they don’t have a square payroll app, I have been using this app for over a year… I am so lost.

Message 3 of 10

Hey there, @DesireeDykes

Sorry to hear you're having issues with our Payroll App. Appreciate you taking the time to do your previous troubleshooting steps and reaching out to our CS Team to get this resolved. 

Just to confirm, you're using the Square Payroll app and not a "beta" version of the app, correct? 

Are you able to access your Payroll information on your Square Dashboard? I would check there to, just to make sure there isn't an issue with your Payroll subscription. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 4 of 10

Thank you for your message! I am using the normal app, not the beta ones and I have been using this for over a year now. I have no problem with my dashboard, just the app on my phone. 

Message 5 of 10

Thank you for confirming, @DesireeDykes

Could you give me some more information on the device you're trying to use the app on? Is the device software up to date too?

Kassi
Message 6 of 10

I've been having the same issue. I can't fix it. 

Message 7 of 10

Best Answer

Hi @punkystyle  - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with the Square Payroll app has brought you to the Seller Community😥

I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed here. If those don't help, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 8 of 10

I'm also having the same issue after years of using the app with no problem, reinstalling, turning device on/off.

Message 9 of 10

Hi there, @lisablueheron - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue as well.

In order to receive further support, please see the instructions in my previous post which has been marked as the Best Answer to this thread. 

I appreciate your understanding!

Violet
Message 10 of 10