x

Square orders are not being sent to Printful

Hello, 

I have setup a printful account and linked it to my square store. I have the items synced and they are available for purchase, I did a test purchase and my order was not sent to Printful. I can't see it on printful, but it is showing on my square orders page. 

Does anyone know what could be stopping it from being sent to Printful? Do I need to manually upload each order I receive from Square to the Printful website?

My square store was defaulted to service, since that is my main business model. The test order was listed as a service, not a physical item. I thought this might be causing the issue. I have since updated the items to be physical items and tested again and it still is not sending to Printful.

Unfortunately for me, 3 people purchased things before I been able to resolve this. So now I'm working to fix my own test order and 3 customer orders. Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

HI, can you please share a screenshot or link?

No, you do not need to manually process each order.

Printful items are PHYSICAL.

Hope this helps.
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

HI, can you please share a screenshot or link?

No, you do not need to manually process each order.

Printful items are PHYSICAL.

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 8

https://rosewaterandcastironcrafts.square.site/product/seduxtion-notebook/47 

hello 

i have this purchase that is not linking to my printify. 
can you help me please? 
thank you. 

Message 3 of 8

HI, Square integrates with Printful.  Printify does not.

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 4 of 8

Sorry i meant printful! 😉

Message 5 of 8

Hello I have connected my Printful to my Square shop but my orders are not transferring. I know the shop is connected because my items are going back and forth but my orders are not. Do i need to add my non Printful items to my Printful as well? 
I did that but undid it because I had an order that I was going to fulfill myself it is an item that is not on Printful and would not let me ignore or skip the  order it wanted me to create an item. As far as my regular Printful items that order did not transfer as it should have. 

Message 6 of 8
Super Seller

@CinnamynRoles ;

Make sure you have Items selling through Printful as PHYSICAL items and not Digital.   There is more in this feed about the issue someone else had.

Square-orders-are-not-being-sent-to-Printful/td-p/623028 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 7 of 8

Well, it was the type of good that was causing the issue.

The issue was that my items on my square store were defaulted to Digital items because I am a service based business. Orders fulfilled via Printful must be set to physical items. Once I changed the items to physical it took a couple hours to update and the latest test order I placed came through. I still have to manually fulfill the 3 customers that got in before I made this change. But it appears to be working now.

Message 8 of 8