The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Random issues
Not sure what is going on for the last few days, but my system is acting buggie. Sometimes it won’t split tickets, or the printers show disconnected etc. had my internet guy come out and check things, and he says all looks good there. I don't know. Anyone else having issues just in the last few days.
Sorry to hear the Point of Sale app has been acting up for you.
Here are some general troubleshooting steps that usually help resolve "buggy" or unusual glitches:
- Make sure that both your mobile device and Square app are up-to-date.
- Log out of the app and sign back in. If you’re operating in Offline Mode and have pending offline payments, you won’t be able to sign out of the app. This is to prevent your pending payments from being lost.
- Turn your mobile device off and then back on.
- Force quit the app on your device.
- Be sure to enable the permissions requested when you open the Square app. This access allows the Square app to communicate with your device to complete payments.
- Lastly, please try deleting and reinstalling the app. View Apple’s support site and Google’s support site for instructions on how to do so.
Please wait to try these steps if your device is in Offline Mode or you have Offline payments waiting to be uploaded!
If the Point of Sale app is still giving you trouble after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to give us a call or reply in this thread.