x
Super Seller

Randomly unsubscribed from team management plus

Apparently I was unsubscribed from the legacy team management subscription sometime in the last week/week and a half. Support is looking into this for me

@isabelle here's a tag so this is easy for you to find.

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @alexandriak ! I think I found the answer in this article. You would have to resubscribe because of the update. Let me know if this helps or if I'm off base. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

What update? 

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 3 of 6
Admin

This is an update I received a few months ago, around the time of that article publishing: 

Sellers who were subscribed to Team Plus before 6/28 will continue to have labor and access features through a Team Plus legacy plan. New sellers needing Team Plus and Shifts Plus features will need to sign up for both independent subscriptions. International sellers using free Team Management functionality will need to sign up for a Shifts plan starting 8/1 in order to maintain access to labor features.

I know the timeline is off... but I believe what is happening here is that due to the update in plan structure, you have to resubscribe @alexandriak. Really sorry about all this confusion. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

ok thank you!

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

Ok I checked that article and it was the same one from a few months ago. Why would this just be affecting me now?

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 6 of 6