x

Recover vendor info and all other information on my account

For some reason the Square account got logged out. I requested a ‘forgot password’ and upon logging back in I am showing only a few of my customers. No vendor info, bank info etc. Just like it’s wanting to set up from scratch.  I have tried reactivating the acct. by logging in online, #1 Account & Settings, #2 Business heading and selecting Pricing and Subscriptions, but for the life of me I cannot locate Square for Retail to click Subscribe.  

What am I doing wrong?

If I do all this it says all of my previous inventory and vendor information will be available.   

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Last back up of the IPad 2 wks ago.  (notice this little red ‘!’ in the settings)  What are anyone’s thoughts on letting the IPad back up now.?   

FYI, I know about as much IT as I do brain surgery.  

Message 2 of 3
Admin

@JacknJill

It's never a bad idea to backup your iPad. That will just sync your Apps and Data to the Apple Server.  

Square backs up your data in our secured servers - so your Square information is safe and encrypted, and a crash on your iPad would not destroy your Square info.

I'd suggest backing up your iPad and making sure you are running the most recent updates on your devices.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 3 of 3