x

Red Box around CC field but no error message

I am finding that a customer enters their CC number in the online store and then goes back to make a change to their order in some way. When they come back to the checkout screen and enters their CC number, they get a red box around the field (no specific error message appears) and they are not allowed to complete the transaction. 

I will then try it from my computer and get the same error. 

I have been able to replicate the behavior even using my own credit card, so I know the number is NOT incorrect. 

Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix it? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

@shanazoefit - Sorry to hear you've been running into issues with the online store. I think it might be easiest if we take a look at these payments individually. While the community is a great place for getting advice from other sellers and finding the answer for general questions, for account specific ones, we'll want to keep things private. 

Please reach out here so we can follow up with you to sort this out. Thanks a ton! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 4

I actually did already submit an email with a question about this through the help desk, but did not receive a response and so reached out to the community. I have a confirmation number for that email if someone wants to follow up with me directly. Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@shanazoefit I checked in on this for you and it looks like one of our Support Team members were able to get back to you. They should be able to get you taken care of!

Message 4 of 4