x

Sales Report from today (7/5) not showing new sales?

Sales reports shows zero sales after the last update on July 4th. Had large amount of transactions  but there are no records of transactions on the reports both on the app or web.  This has to do something with the last update. Yesterday reports were fine.. Trying to see how we can resolve this issue asap so we can get paid and pay the employees their tips as well.

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @BajasTally and @MikeCPAB,

We are experiencing some issues with the Transactions list being delayed to show new sales.

Rest assured these transactions have been processed and they are just delayed to reporting. Our engineering team is currently all hands in on the fix for it. Really sorry for the trouble. 

We're sharing updates here from the Status Page.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

I'm having the same problem as of 7pm central time July 4th.  Nothing showing in transaction lists or reports.

Message 2 of 14

Best Answer

Hey @BajasTally and @MikeCPAB,

We are experiencing some issues with the Transactions list being delayed to show new sales.

Rest assured these transactions have been processed and they are just delayed to reporting. Our engineering team is currently all hands in on the fix for it. Really sorry for the trouble. 

We're sharing updates here from the Status Page.

Ashley C
Message 3 of 14

We had a similar, major issue beginning around 7pm July 4th -- transactions are recorded, but did not transfer to the Sales Report. Transactions, Tips and Item sales are missing from the Sales report from 7pm to 11pm on July 4th. 

Transaction report shows details, sales report does not. I don't know how to balance the register and properly pay employee tips, as this is done per the Sales Report, not the Transaction Report....

Please advise how this will be corrected. Sales report on July 4th was functioning and matched transaction report until around 7pm CST 7/4/2021 - then no sales are recorded. 

Message 4 of 14

Please refer to my above messaging @Mbc1 for details as this is still actively being fixed! Thank you.

And to confirm, your customers have not been charged twice @mythicrunning. It's only reporting that is being worked on and not the transactions themselves.

Ashley C
Message 5 of 14
Beta Member

Thank you!

Message 6 of 14

I have a similar issue taking place. After multiple credit transactions, only the cash transactions  transactions show up in the sales report. Is this still being reviewed?

Message 7 of 14
Alumni

This issue was resolved some time ago. It might be best to reach out to our CS Team so they can make sense of your transactions report. 

@Acadiapdx

Justin
Message 8 of 14

Is this happening again? My cash payments are showing in my sales report,  but not paid invoices paid with a credit card.  

Message 9 of 14

Hey there, @Julias5 In the recent update the reports were accidentally left as Only This Device by default. Have you tried reverting it to All Devices and see if that helps?

JJ
Message 10 of 14

We're having the same issue, the transactions show online, but not on any reports, apps, etc. You can export a CSV file from squareup-transactions that will have all the tips per transaction if that helps. 

Message 11 of 14
Beta Member

Transactions are slow to appear in the Transactions field and then they're duplicated.  Hoping my customers aren't being charged twice.  

Message 12 of 14
Beta Member

transactions report still are not showing for my july 3, 2021 sales.  what is the status?

Message 13 of 14
Alumni

The issue has been fixed. Reach out to our CS Team if you're still problems with reporting. @kkracing

Justin
Message 14 of 14