x

Saved Orders Disappear

I own a restaurant, and we often get phone orders that we input into our Square Register.  We save the order so the kitchen through KDS can start the order.  When they come to pick it up, we go to our saved orders, and the orders have just disappeared.

We've also got a few iPads with the Square app, and the orders are still saved there.  But for some reason the Square Register just isn't saving To-Go or Pick Up orders at all.  

This has just started being an issue off and on the last few weeks.  Every time I try to message Square they don't know what to do.  Thought I'd ask before I reset the Square Register to factory settings as a last resort.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Branch_Out,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your orders. You can learn more about how to create and manage your open tickets here. However, it sounds like you need to give us a call to help you troubleshoot your hardware and possibly your printing settings

Thank you.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2