x
Beta Member

So many issues!

We have used the standard Square pos for 10 years. And have had so many issues recently.

Items keep disappearing when we try to make them visible. We have to try over and over and over and OVER until they *may* eventually stick. Our items and inventory numbers aren't syncing across the computer and pos/ipad. It's been allowing us to oversell items we don't have. Also, they seemed to have gotten rid of the "sold out/greyed out" option on the pos with last Friday's update.

Spent 3 hours on the phone with customer support but they can't seem to find any issues? I've tried deleting cache and cookies, everything (computers/ipads/software/apps) is up to date, and it happens across all of our platforms. Anyone have another pos/website that they like? 

I like Square, but I'm coming to the end of my rope. 😞

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Proper Are you currently participating in the beta program for the point of sale?  If so, please check in the beta forums.  The "sold out/greyed out" is addressed in the beta forums.

Unfortunately, customer service may not realize you are on a beta test team/version of the app and this could be causing your problems.  As always, update to the latest version of the app, and send me a message if you need more details.  It looks like you have the beta tag, so try that route first.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2