x
Beta Member

Square Beta Categories - HELP - Can I get rid of Beta Categories?

I've been working with Square support all week and they have come to the conclusion that they can't help me and I need to reach out to Beta who has no call support. When I try to go to chat support, it takes me to square support not Beta. I'm really not sure how to get help. How do I get Beta Categories turned off my account so I can just have a normal website that actually works? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hey there @elderberrybeta!

Could you share a little more about what the issue is that you're facing? Which beta did you sign up to? 

Hopefully @isabelle can help to locate a member of the beta team who can help (I can't remember who works in beta here in the community) 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

I have also been desperately trying to get out of the Categories Beta. I spent so much time on the phone with square support and no one could help me. I never signed up for any beta but on my point of sale it has us in the "Categories" Beta which makes accessing anything in our inventory difficult and it has caused so many inventory problems!! 

Square NEEDS to take care of this! OR they need to have a support team associated WITH the beta! Please if anyone knows more about this we need help to fix this!

Message 3 of 3