x
Beta Member

Square Register Pickup Orders Broken

Square Register recently gained the ability the schedule orders for in-store or curbside pickup. Thank you, Square! However, when using this feature and trying to add a customer that doesn't have a phone number or email address in their profile, when you start typing that information, the system kicks you completely out of pickup, meaning you can't process orders for these individuals. The system works fine when you create a new customer or add a customer with all their info already entered. This issue does not occur on our android phones and tablets.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Thanks for flagging this, @Floydman!

If you haven't already, we strongly encourage you to give us a call so that one of our team members can file a ticket in order for our engineers to look into this. They'll be able to pinpoint the issue and begin working on a fix if this is indeed a bug. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

In the meantime, I've escalated this internally to see what I can find out.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Hi again @Floydman!

Can you please do our team a quick favor here?
Please try to use a passcode to log into an employee account with Team Dashboard permissions to edit Customer data.

Let me know what you see - a screenshot would be super helpful!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3