x
Admin

Square's Status Page - issquareup.com

For information about Square's Status visit www.issquareup.com

This website is updated frequently with information about services that affected by an outage and the work our engineering teams are performing to resolve and monitor any issues. 

We really appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

This is ridiculous.  I run over 300k in cc sales through your system and have used you for 6 years.   I now have customers turning away.  Time to start exploring alternatives.  

Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

We do around $800K in cc sales every year. I’m going with pay pal as a backup. They have a terminal reader very similar to the square terminal so the salon staff should have no trouble learning to use it.

Message 3 of 6

Yeah it's ridiculous Square down all the time, it's the lost business, of course, customers complain to us and turn our store into the protagonist of the bad service.

Migrating everything to Shopify online store and in-store payments. Square has been bad for business for over a year now plagued by service disruptions.

Hector Escardo
Message 4 of 6

It is nefarious that this status page/site is so difficult to find, and not linked to directly from Square's main website and easily discovered from the nav/menus of Square's various software offerings.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

@msorenson if you go under 'Help' in the navigation you will be able to access the page this way. Hope this helps!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 6 of 6