x

USB Connectivity issues

Last night i got the notification that the issues were resolved since the new apple update so I updated my ipad (purchsed WITH the square stand FROM square about a year ago).  Today when I took an order I am now informed that my USB printer, which has been fine and worked fawlessly, is now nolonger supported.  It needs to be because I have no other printer and really need a kitchen printer as well as reciept printer.  any ideas?  I don't have the extra funds right now to invest in a bluetooth printer, which is what it keeps telling me to connect to. 😞

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @PKCosmicCastle - Sorry to hear about the trouble. I recommend going through our Square Stand troubleshooting steps to see if that helps reset the communication between your stand and the printer. You can also try the printer troubleshooting steps. If you're still having issues, feel free to contact our Support team directly and they can help you take a closer look.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Message 3 of 4

I got it figured out but couldn’t find my post lol. I ended up restarting the iPad and having to reset my printer settings. Thanks 😀

Message 4 of 4