x

Unknown transactions and unknown clients

Hello, I have not worked since Covid 19 lockdown, except to sell products to regular clients (I am an esthetician-skin care). 

Over the last week, four transactions have appeared on my account that I do not recognize. They are all for the same amount (45.00) and they are not customers of mine, and I do not recognize th names.

The cards appear to be legitimate. I did not take these transactions or sell anything. I don't sell anything for 45.00 that would not at least collect sales tax. 

Two had emails and I emailed them to see if I could figure this out. I checked gift card sales (none) my online store (nope)

It is nice to get money but something is wrong here. I'm not sure how this is happening and what it means. I submitted an email two days ago to square. I'd like to talk to someone but that does not seem to be an option.

Thoughts? Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @dermal911

Does anyone have access to your account? If so, I would recommend changing your password - just in case.

Also, I would recommend calling our Support Team right away, so they can take a deeper look into the detail payments. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2