x

Unlink Tiktok Integration

I connected my Tiktok and Square catalogs way back when the integration was open to new merchants. Once that integration was no longer supported and the link to manage it disappeared, I was left with a Tiktok shop that I can no longer manage on Square. I need to delete the integration as I am now using a new e-commerce platform, but from the Square end, that isn't possible. I have reached out to Tiktok Business on multiple occasions, but they insist I need to contact Square Online. I had one person from the help desk here walk me through a way to do it, but it didn't work. The catalog is still on Tiktok and the accounts are still linked. Has anyone tried and had any success in deleting the integration after support for it went away earlier this year?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @rvgkearney  - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your TikTok Integration has brought you to the Seller Community.

I was able to locate this article from our Support Center which has some helpful info in it, "From February 28th 2023, Square merchants will be required to manage their TikTok Catalog and Storefront directly on TikTok. From this date, the TikTok x Square Integration will no longer be visible to existing Square sellers that have installed the integration." For more information, please visit the TikTok Business Center.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2