x

Uploading photo of Apple Pay Marketing Items

Hey there I ordered a the Apple Pay marketing kit and the place showed up soon after where I could upload a photo but when I received the kit the location to upload a photo was gone?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Admin

Hey @adsiemer, thanks for reaching out! I just sent an email to the address tied to your Square account. Please check you email inbox for next steps. 📥

Appreciate your patience! 👍🏻

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 22

Hello,

I also am looking for where to upload the picture of the marketing register setup.

When you go to square.com/enroll it just takes you to your dashboard...

Can you provide a link for uploading?

Message 3 of 22
Square Community Moderator

@alexpayson Did you order your marketing kit from your Dashboard? If so, you should be able to upload the picture of your setup right from your Square Dashboard.

Message 4 of 22

Hello EJ- I did not order it initally from the dashboard- I purchased the chip reader and dock.  I think I was logged into square though.  I don't see any place to upload from my dashboard. 

Is there no place to email the photo or web link for uploading?

Message 5 of 22
Square Community Moderator

@alexpayson

That does sound a bit strange. We'll need to take a look at this with you directly. Reach out to our Support Team and they should be able to get you taken care of. 

Message 6 of 22

My experience is the same as @alexpayson's

Message 7 of 22

I am having the same issue!  Can you resend the link to me to send the photo for Apply Pay?

Message 8 of 22
Admin

Hey @RHRouge — sorry to hear you're not seeing this option in the Dashboard! Please reach out to our Support Team. They'll be able to help you with this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 9 of 22

Hi. 

I am having issues finding wear to upload photo for apple pay marketing.

Message 10 of 22
Admin

Sorry to hear you're having trouble @decahill480 and @sweatpea! Go ahead and contact our Support Team directly, they'll be able to help you get set up and upload a photo. 🍎

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 11 of 22

I am having issues were to find place to upload apple pay marketing items.

Message 12 of 22
Alumni

Hi @paindudan - this is probably specific to your account. Let's have you reach out directly to our Support Team as well. 

Message 13 of 22

I'm having the same problem.  I have reached out to customer support and they just sent me a link to purchase a marketing kit... I already have a kit and a picture.   I emailed them back to let them know and no response.  I called the support team and he wasn't able to help me either.  He told me someone would be contacting me, but that never happened.   Help please!

Message 14 of 22

Hello @VMF

I'm sorry to hear about this! You should be able to post your photo from your Square Dashboard. I will make sure to share your feedback with our Support Team. I will also reach out to them and request them to follow up with you if they haven't already. Please let me know if you still need help with uploading your photo! 

I will keep an eye out for your response. 😃

Message 15 of 22

I also having the same issue. In the dash board location, do not see where I can upload the photo to recieve the $350 discount on processing fees. I'm starting to wonder if it's a gimmick. Does anyone have a link to upload the image or where I can get some help?

Message 16 of 22

I was also starting to

think it was a gimmick.  After multiple emails and a call to customer service I  became very frustrated over the time that I had wasted on this.  I wrote one last email expressing my dissatisfaction with their ability or willingness to fix the issue and this is when I finally seemed to get through to them and they uploaded the photo that I had previously attached to one of my emails.  

Message 17 of 22

You would think they would resolve it since it's happening, well it seems to multiple customers. I guess I will have to send them an email expressing my frustration working on this issue for two hours. Thanks for your fast reply VMF.

Message 18 of 22

@bautista73 Sorry for the delay! 

If you were invited to the Apple Pay Marketing promo you will receive an email. You should see an update in your dashboard shortly! Look for an exclamation mark in the top left corner! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Message 19 of 22

Chad, I also have not rec'd a link to upload a photo for my apple pay marketing kit. Please send me a link. Why does this have to be so difficult for all of us who've subscribed to Square??

Message 20 of 22

Hey @martik9, I had our support team reach out to you over email to help out! Please make sure to check your inbox. 

If you run into any issues feel free to reply back to the email you received. 

Message 21 of 22