x

Weebly - is there a way to duplicate section so when you change one it changes all?

I'm looking to have one section included on multiple pages of my website. Am I able to have one "primary" that if I made an update to that, all the other sections would change? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @kmahoney.  This is not possible with either Weebly or with Square Online.  I can only think of one workaround and that would be to just have a link in your “secondary” pages that will take the visitor to the page that contains the “primary” section that you want them to see.  It’s not visually what you want, but at least it is functionally what you want.

Otherwise, you are welcome to submit a feature request to the Commerce Platform Team on Square’s Ideate Board.  It’s definitely an intriguing idea.  If you do submit one, be sure to specify that you are using Weebly and not Square Online.  

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Chip..appreciate the help

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

You’re welcome. Oh. Here’s the link to the Ideate Board. 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 4