x

Weekly deposits/payouts instead of daily

I found a thread from 2016 about this and was hoping there is an update now in 2023.

Does Square now allow for automatic weekly payouts? I know I can switch to manual payouts, but I don't want that. I'd much prefer automatic weekly payouts.

Why? To simplify bookkeeping. Instead of 20+ deposits to record each month, I would only have to do 4, if I could do weekly payouts.

Paypal offers this option. Does Square?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @jrumohr.  Square does not offer this.  For the relatively few people who would use it, I believe they decided that the manual deposit transfer option was more than sufficient.  I switched to manual a long time ago.  I almost always deposit daily, anyway, and I’ve not found it to be burdensome at all.

If you want to try again, you can submit a feature request either the POS team or the banking team here.  It can’t hurt to try.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 4

I also would very much like the option for weekly deposits! As others have stated my bank also charges for transactions over a certain amount which is exceeded by the daily deposits from Square. Please please consider adding this option!

Message 3 of 4

I also would very much like the option for weekly deposits! As others have stated my bank also charges for transactions over a certain amount which is exceeded by the daily deposits from Square. Please please Square, consider adding this option!

Message 4 of 4