x

What Type Tablet and Cords do I use?

I have the POS stand SN: 552GS068000242. What is the appropriate tablet that can be used with this item, along with the power cords.,I have the POS stand SN: 552GS068000242. What is the appropriate tablet that can be used with this item, along with the power cords.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Well, I thought this would be an easy one to answer, but I can't find any info on how to identify the different models of Square stands.  I think your best way to tell is going to be by physically measuring the diagonal area that the iPad can fit into. 

The newest Square Stands hold the bigger iPads that are now standard of 10.2" and 10.5" pro

iPad (9th generation 2021)

iPad (8th generation 2020)

iPad (7th generation 2019)

iPad Pro 10.5”

iPad Air (3rd generation 2019)

The older stand can hold the 9.7"

iPad (6th generation 2018)

iPad (5th generation 2017)

iPad 4

iPad 3

iPad 2

iPad Air (4th generation)

iPad Air 2 (2014)

iPad Air (1st generation 2013)

iPad Pro 9.7”

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Since you are mentioning 'stand' I am assuming you mean the Square Stand for Ipads.  I am not sure which model the SN number you gave refers to.  You may need to measure the area where the Ipad goes and then look for that same size Ipad.  As for Charging cords/ power cords... you would need link: square-stand-power-adapter-usb 

There were 2 different sizes when I bought my stand if I remember correctly but currently Square is only selling one size and you can see what is compatible with it.  Here is that link: stand 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Tpowe3 👋

Based on your serial number you have a previous generation (no longer in production) Square Stand. This stand you have only supports the first generation of iPad Air (an iPad no longer in production by Apple either). 

My advice would be if you recently purchased this Stand from a retailer then please return it as it will be extremely difficult to find replacement parts and the correct iPad that fits in it.

Sorry that I was not the good news bringer and I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4