x

Why does it go offline when I leave my store to make a delivery?

I ran several customer's cards in my restaurant,  but when I left to make a delivery it went offline. I tried turning off wifi and I tried signing in on their free wifi and it stayed in offline mode. I had to manually enter the cards. I don't understand. 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

I don't know why it did this, but here's something you can try next time if it happens again.  When you get to your delivery and it's offline (and you've logged into wifi), tap on the three horizontal lines and then tap Settings, then Offline Mode.  Toggle the switch to Off, then close out of the app and restart it.  If this doesn't work, try cycling the device off then back on.  I'm hoping this will force your device to be able to process cards Online.

Good luck.

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

I don't know why it did this, but here's something you can try next time if it happens again.  When you get to your delivery and it's offline (and you've logged into wifi), tap on the three horizontal lines and then tap Settings, then Offline Mode.  Toggle the switch to Off, then close out of the app and restart it.  If this doesn't work, try cycling the device off then back on.  I'm hoping this will force your device to be able to process cards Online.

Good luck.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 2