x

sign in issue - I can't recieve a code because I changed phones - and I can't find a way to receive

if I could recive the code to email I could sign in then change my phone number -

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @azpatty. Sorry to hear you are having trouble! We will need to get you on the phone to verify a few pieces of information. I'll send you a private message and we can get this sorted out. 

Message 2 of 6

Thanks!!! My email is [personal info removed] and my phone was [personal info removed] now is [personal info removed] melanie taylor

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @sweetannie9555 😊

You shouldn't need a phone code anymore unless you are calling after hours, or on the weekend. 

Our business hours are: Monday – Friday, 6 a.m.–6 p.m, and you can view the support options for your account here

Please let me know if you have any trouble reaching the team. 

p.s. Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Message 4 of 6

Having the same issue - can't log in because phone number has changed on verification.  Ideas?  TY

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @TJS99- I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

To resolve this you will need to speak with support. They will need to verify some information, and can clear the verification code so you can add a new one. You can reach support at 1-855-700-6000, squ.re/contactsqsupport. Feel free to reach out to me or any of our Seller Community moderators if we can help with anything 😊

Message 6 of 6