x

the page doesn't currently have any products. please try again later.

A number of my customers are reporting the following error when trying to order from my site:

"The page doesn't currently have any products. Please try again later."

I have verified this on my end in both the Brave browser and the Samsung internet browser. I have tried repeatedly to clear browser cache, history , etc. but the error remains.

On the same device, my site works the way it should using the Chrome browser. Customers have reported the error when using Firefox as well.

On a separate device of mine the site works fine using Brave.

I have also noticed the site works if you use private mode or incognito mode.

Again, I have cleared cache and history multiple times.

I would like to find a better work around for my customers....or better yet have it all work consistently so they don't have such difficulties ordering.

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Thank you for looking into it.

I was able to get it to work correctly in Brave and the Samsung browser by deleting all app info via the app manager on my phone. Just deleting cache and history from inside the browser was not sufficient.

Thanks again.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

HI, can you please share a screenshot? Or Link?

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 9

Samsung Browser.jpgsamsung browser

Brave Browser.jpgbrave browser

Chrome Browser.jpgChrome Browser

   

Message 3 of 9

HI, thank you for the screenshots and link.  Everything loads on Chrome and Safari for me.  

The only thing I did notice was the Order Now button in the header does not do anything.  It does not have a link.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, Header, Button

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 8.36.30 AM.png

Side Note:  Can you send me 1 of everything?  Breads are my favorite!!  

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 9

Best Answer

Thank you for looking into it.

I was able to get it to work correctly in Brave and the Samsung browser by deleting all app info via the app manager on my phone. Just deleting cache and history from inside the browser was not sufficient.

Thanks again.

Message 5 of 9

This same thing keeps happening to us too. We missed a lot of holiday sales because of it. When I called tech support, the answer was to go in and rearrange categories, then re-launch. That works sometimes, but is not working today. Very frustrating. 

https://shop.hrdspirits.com/s/order?shipping=true#17

Message 6 of 9

HI, to understand, you would like to have your products display on your Square site as well as your Squarespace? With the link you provided, there are 2 popups then routed to your Squarespace.      If so, you would need to add your inventory to Square.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 7 of 9

Our inventory is added to Square, and we have been selling with Square for over a year. Lately, when you click on the categories, the items don't show up! https://shop.hrdspirits.com/

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @hoodriver

If this issue persists after clearing your browsing history and/or is reported by several customers, I would suggest reaching out to our Square Online Support team. They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they are able to look at your account alongside you in order to pinpoint what's going on here. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9