x
Beta Member

?

Does anyone know how to get a loan from square. I'm trying to finish setting up my buisness sited. I need my tax id number, ein number, and business license still and its like $320.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @MeetAndGreet.  Square Loans are based up our sales/card processing history with Square.  You have to be in business for six months with Square, and have processed $10,000 in card sales to even be considered for one.  Also, we don’t apply for Square Loans — they have an algorithm that monitors our sales and sends an offer when it determines we are qualified.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you’ll need to secure your funds elsewhere.  I wish you well.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I'm trying to start my own business and I need a loan to get my tax id number, ein number, and buisness license. 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@MeetAndGreet see my answer to this duplicate post of yours.  FYI there is no need to post a question more than once, and doing so is discouraged here in the Community of Sellers.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 4