x

why did my item images disappear on my dashboard

I am so confused why 95% of my item images on my dashboard have disappeared. They are on my POS screen when I click on the item but they have pretty much all disappeared on my dashboard under items. What happened????

All of a sudden this purple banner appears on all my items when I click on each one. What is going on? I don't need the suggested image I need my images back.

Please help. Thank you.Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 3.01.23 PM.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

How weird @bbutler222

Are you logged into the correct location? I can see that you have two locations but one is deleted. Your items are in your Item Library and have not disappeared. 

Let us know if you still need help with this. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Sayra and thank you for responding. The items show up on my Online dashboard but not on my square dashboard or my POS. Someone put in a ticket for me on Thursday to see if they could reset my library but I haven't heard anything back from them. This isn't a pressing issue but having to go back and put up all the images is going to be time consuming and frustrating. I mean why did this even happen in the first place?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@bbutler222 - If you were provided with a ticket number please feel free to send that over via a private message. We'd be happy to take a look at the status of your ticket. You can also give us a call at your earliest convenience to look into this further. 

Thanks. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4