x

How do I put quantities of each item?

How do I, in one sale put quantities like, 12 petunias, 6 flats etc?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

On the right side of the screen tap on the item you want. If you are using a phone or the Square Terminal, tap where it says Current Sale at the top then tap on the item you want.

On the next screen that comes up there is a quantity selector. You an either use the + and - buttons or type in the quantity. 

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

we set up all our single price point items with a second price that is the same.  We do this so that each time you go to add an item to your cart it causes the app to bring up the add item screen since it is looking for you to select the price (just leave it on the default on) and now you will have the ability to choose quantity (and item discounts if you want).  In the example below by clicking the item 9" geranium this is the box that pops up rather than the item just adding to the cart directly.

IMG_1926.PNG

Message 3 of 5

Are you doing a variation for the second price? 

Nicole L Winchel Brayton
Message 4 of 5

In your dashboard go to the item in question. Where the quantity shows under stock there are 3 dots to the right. When you click on those three dots, click add unit. We sell by the eaches and by the tray

We are a greenhouse. So I have 36 impatiens (eaches) or 2 trays. It will ask you how many each equate to a tray. This has been very helpful for us. 

Nicole L Winchel Brayton
Message 5 of 5