x
Beta Member

Is it possible for customers to upload files through my online store?

I was just wondering if there was a way to allow customers to upload files through my online store? At my store, I have vendors who fill out an application through my online store. I am trying to add the function of allowing them upload photos of their pieces, so I could give them an answer prior to their arrival to the store with the pieces. I'm new to Square and all the available options and I was just wondering if I was missing something or doing something wrong. If someone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

Hi. We're an official Square Partner and unless you build a custom store I'm not sure anything will have the ability to do that, although I might be wrong. 

What you could do is build a quick 1-page webpage with that feature then simply add a button to your Square Website like "Submit Photos", which simply opens that page, they submit it and you get an email. Simple. If you don't find a solution to your problem, let us know and we'll add that for ya.

Thanks, 

- Thomas

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 2 of 6

I need the same ability. Can it be added for me

Message 3 of 6

I would like this as well

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for adding your voice to this feature request, @Ldgrapicdesigns! We'll tag you here to let you know about any updates. 

Message 5 of 6

Thanks! I really hope they do this feature other websites offer this ! 

Message 6 of 6