x

On Demand Delivery Settings Page Won’t Load

This page will not fully load. I’ve been trying to set this up all day and I just get this spinning loading circle. What do I do to fix this?
61789EF0-9C83-4C37-9A34-24055751EEA0.jpeg

Message 1 of 6
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: On Demand Delivery Settings Page Won’t Load

Thanks for dropping by to let us know that you were able to get an update from Support, @EnchanteMacs. I'm hopping in here to confirm that our engineers have been actively working on a resolution since they were made aware of this issue.

For everyone who commented on this thread: please be sure to get in touch with our Support team directly if you're continuing to run into any issues, so that we can bubble that feedback up to our engineering teams. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Same here, top of page just has a spinning circle. I have tried on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. 

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Hi @EnchanteMacs and @twistedSicilian; are you still running into this ever-spinning circle?

If so, and you haven't already, please reach out so that our Support team can look into this for you! When you have a moment, please log into your Square account and head here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Valentina, yes, it’s still spinning.

Message 4 of 6

Just an update, this is a known issue that they’re currently working on. They will let me know when it’s fixed.

Thanks to Corey, Ashley, and Leslie who helped me out with this.

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Thanks for dropping by to let us know that you were able to get an update from Support, @EnchanteMacs. I'm hopping in here to confirm that our engineers have been actively working on a resolution since they were made aware of this issue.

For everyone who commented on this thread: please be sure to get in touch with our Support team directly if you're continuing to run into any issues, so that we can bubble that feedback up to our engineering teams. Thank you!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6