x

Printer to Website Payments

Hi I hope you all are doing well, 

I'm launching my website in 2 days and I want to make sure my payments are set up for a seamless shopping experience I bought a OFFNOVA Shipping Label Printer, 4x6 Label Printer for Shipping Packages, High Speed USB Thermal Printer, Supports ShipStation UPS FedEx Ebay(White) How can I make sure that the orders will go to the printer?

Thank you 🙂

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@angeltonics01;

Your Question is How can I make sure that ORDERS will go to the Printer?

My question is do you mean Orders or Shipping Labels?  Since you mention it supports Shipstation.

I do alot of weborders but do not use Square for my website, but have used different programs like Shipstation, Shippo, easyship, USPS, UPS and Fedex integrations and copy paste methods.  If you want to print out mailing addresses on your thermal printer it should be as easy as telling Shipstation to print on size paper in the thermal printer usually 4x6 and send he label there.  This is if you are using a dedicated computer for shipping.  I actually have a cheap thermal printer for my postage and have actually printed to it from Word, Notepad, plus other software.  Now if you want to print from an Ipad or Square Register to this thermal printer and not from a dedicated computer that might be another issue.  Square only prints to certain thermal printers.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2