x

Square Online Feature Section

Hi All,

I am new to square and I'm trying to design my website. I am having a hard time customizing the feature page, I was able to add my products and all the text. However, when I click on the "Preview" button, every time I click on the item under "Feature" it doesn't take me to the product. It's not doing anything. Please help

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, I checked my Edit Website, Preview, click an item and its just "a simple preview of the home page" to see what you have already created.  It does not give a preview of all items or options. 

You can see a preview of each individual item within the Editor, Hit Page Home at the top, scroll down to Item Pages, then select any item and it displays a preview.  *Please know any changes done on an Item Page within the Editor changes all item pages.*

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my stores

Personalized Gifts - name-gift-box.square.site

Home Decor - enhance-home.square.site

Resale Collection - hanger-hues.square.site

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 8

Thank you for your response!

But once the website is published, If I click an item under the "Feature" box, would that take me to the item to see the full item description?

Message 3 of 8

Hi, once you Publish within the Editor, the website is public and anyone can find and shop your store.  The featured items, if set up correctly within the Editor, will be visible and clickable.  You are welcome to check on my stores to see what a Publish site with featured items looks like.

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my stores

Personalized Gifts - name-gift-box.square.site

Home Decor - enhance-home.square.site

Resale Collection - hanger-hues.square.site

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hello @cds- Thanks for your feedback! I have moved your post here. Our Square Online Feature Board is the best place for your request as it will provide more visibility to our Product Team. 

We appreciate your patience while we work on this. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 8

Please please, is there any updates on when we will be able to connect each site to a different Facebook Page. I have been getting this notification for more than a year and a half.. This is critical for selling through different platforms. Help.

multi-sites.png

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @cds,

I moved your post back to the existing thread for this question.

Any updates we have will be made to the existing thread when they're available, so please refrain from making a new post for the same question or same thread you're a part of. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 8

can you send me a link to the existing thread I cannot find it , and this problem and feature has not been resolved.

Message 8 of 8