x

How to offer selected services at clients location, but not all?

Is it possible to set up square appointments so that most services can only be booked in our venue, but a few specific services can be arranged at the client’s home?

This would mean choosing which have client’s home location enabled on an individual service level?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @AnnaBYLY 👋

I'm trying to think of the best workaround. So with the booking, it's all or nothing--you can have services booked at the client's location, but there isn't any way to make it, so just selected services are bookable at the customer's location.

You could have it set up with in like buttons from a webpage that have like on site services then we come to you services between the two buttons, then once the service it booked, the "we come to you" services send out an automatic contract after.

Do you guys have any other ideas @Minion @HeroAir @ASPettus @JUYBoutique20

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

I don't use appointments at all, sorry.

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 3 of 4

So I think I’ve found a workaround that seems to do for now. I’ve set up a second ‘me’ as staff and set different hours and allocated the services that will be offered in client homes to the mobile me, while the regular version of me has hours set to our business opening hours and is allocated all the other services. 

The only downside I can see so far is that I won’t be able to have a staff page showing, but I wasn’t using that so far anyway. 

Message 4 of 4